Hammock camping is now a year-round game, and with the Ember, it doesn’t have to break the budget. The polyester-filled Ember surrounds the sides and bottom of your hammock with a hammock specific cut, protecting you from sudden cold snaps. An adjustable shock cord at each end speeds up setup, meaning less time freezing and more time enjoying nestled, toasty goodness. With the Ember UnderQuilt, you’re out of cool weather excuses.
- 40° to 50° Temperature Rating (when paired with a comparable top quilt)
- Adjustable Shock Cord Suspension
- Hammock Specific Cut
- Water Repellent Finish
- Material: Shell: 40D Ripstop Nylon, Lining: 30D Nylon Taffeta, Insulation: High Loft Polyester Fill
- Packed Dimensions: 6.5" x 12" / 16.5cm x 30.5cm
- Dimensions: 8’ x 4’ (Users up to 6’6")
- Weight: 25oz / 652g
- Setup Info
Enhance Your Hang
$99.95The counterpart to the Ember Under Quilt, the Spark makes for the perfect cool weather hammocking solution.
$94.95Designed with attached comfort wings to cushion every contact point between you and your hammock.
$29.95The HotSpot slips around any standard size sleeping pad and holds it securely in your hammock.
$29.95The HeadTrip – made from upcycled foam – is a foam/air hybrid featuring brushed fabric for hotel style comfort.