Celebrate in Style!
At ENO we take National Hammock Day seriously! This years limited edition print was designed by our Design A Hammock Contest winner and local Asheville artist Annie Riker. The print, which she titled "Wild Wonders," was inspired by the many things she loves about being outside: "Hammocks are all about enjoying the great outdoors, so I developed a pattern from a collection of icons that remind me of many of the things I love including trees, flowers, camping, exploring, stargazing, biking, hiking, bears, bugs and fish.” To learn more about Annie and see more of her artwork visit annieriker.com.
- Artwork by Design a Hammock Contest winner Annie Riker
- Heavy Duty Triple Stitched Seams
- Soft, Breathable, and Fast Drying
- Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners
- Attached Compression Sack
- Capacity: 400lbs / 181kgs
- Material: 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta
- Packed Dimensions: 4" x 5.5" / 10.2cm x 14cm
- Dimensions: 9' x 6' 6" / 2.86m x 1.89m
- Weight: 19oz / 538g
- Setup Info
Enhance Your Hang
$29.95We designed the Atlas Strap with three things in mind: strength, security and ease! Trust all your cares to the Atlas.
$79.95Let our new prints take suspended comfort to the next level of form and function.
$59.95We created the Guardian Bug Net, because kicking back in your ENO hammock is no time for mosquitoes to chow down.
$79.95Want sound, foul-weather protection, but not looking for a bomb shelter? Step under the ProFly.