Welcome to four-season hammocking
For extreme conditions, the Vulcan UnderQuilt uses PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft for superior warmth and softness. The Vulcan’s differentially cut construction adapts to the natural contours of the body, keeping drafts out and comfort in. The full length quilt, complete with adjustable shock cord suspension, is thermally efficient, protecting you from your toes to your chin while its DWR finish creates a moisture resistant barrier. The Vulcan will keep your love for the outdoors and cold conditions simultaneously aligned.
- 35°-45°F Temperature Rating (when paired with a comparable top quilt)
- Full Length, Adjustable Fit Maximizes Warmth
- Durable Water Repellent Finish Keeps Gear Dry
- Includes Large Drawstring Storage Bag
- Material: Shell: 20D Ripstop Nylon, Lining: 30D Nylon Taffeta, Insulation: Primaloft® Silver Hi-Loft
- Packed Dimensions: 7" x 12" / 17.8cm x 30.5cm
- Dimensions: 6’2” x 4’ (Users up to 6’)
- Weight: 25oz / 709g
- Setup Info
Enhance Your Hang
$169.95Primaloft® Silver Hi-Loft fill and a cozy draft collar make the Vesta a champion in the fight against winter!
$29.95The HotSpot slips around any standard size sleeping pad and holds it securely in your hammock.
$29.95The HeadTrip – made from upcycled foam – is a foam/air hybrid featuring brushed fabric for hotel style comfort.