Warmth when the temperature drops
The Spark TopQuilt makes for the perfect cool weather hammocking solution. A convertible velcro footbox makes for a quick entry or exit, while the nylon taffeta lining is soft against the skin. The Spark TopQuilt's DWR finish repels moisture and keeps stains at bay. Now there are no more excuses when it comes to cool weather hammocking.
- 40°- 50°F Temperature Rating (when paired with a comparable bottom quilt)
- Hammock Specific Cut with Convertible Footbox
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Includes Nylon Stuff Sack
- Material: Shell: 40D Ripstop Nylon, Lining: 30D Nylon Taffeta, Insulation: High Loft Polyester Fill
- Packed Dimensions: 7" x 12" / 17.8cm x 30.5cm
- Dimensions: 6’5” x 4’2” (Users up to 6’)
- Weight: 27oz / 765g
Enhance Your Hang
$29.95The HotSpot slips around any standard size sleeping pad and holds it securely in your hammock.
$99.95The polyester-filled Ember surrounds the sides and bottom of your hammock with a hammock specific cut.
$29.95The HeadTrip – made from upcycled foam – is a foam/air hybrid featuring brushed fabric for hotel style comfort.