Fire it up
The Ignitor™ TopQuilt with Downtek® water repellent down just made four season hammock camping even better. Sustainably sourced down, combined with zipper free convenience, a convertible footbox, and a soft nylon taffeta lining ensure all night comfort and warmth. On the outside, a Ripstop Nylon shell with DWR finish repels moisture and keeps stains at bay. Don’t be left struggling with your sleeping bag - cold weather camping just caught on fire with the Ignitor.
- 30°- 40°F Temperature Rating (when paired with a comparable top/bottom insulation)
- Hammock Specific Cut with Convertible Footbox
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Includes Large Cotton Storage Bag
- Material: Shell: 20D Ripstop Nylon, Lining: 33D Nylon Taffeta, Insulation: 750-fill DownTek®
- Packed Dimensions: 6’3” x 4’ (Users up to 6’)
- Dimensions: 7" x 12" / 17.8cm x 30.5cm
- Weight: 23oz / 708g
Enhance Your Hang
$94.95Designed with attached comfort wings to cushion every contact point between you and your hammock.
$29.95The HeadTrip – made from upcycled foam – is a foam/air hybrid featuring brushed fabric for hotel style comfort.
$299.95Downtek® water repellent down, ripstop nylon shell and a moisture repelling DWR finish, guarantee that you’ll stay warm and dry.
$29.95The HotSpot slips around any standard size sleeping pad and holds it securely in your hammock.