Summer's over but you still want to hammock camp? The new-and-improved Ember™ UnderQuilt is built with two layers of synthetic insulation to trap your body heat and keep you happily toasty on your next hang out session. This new model is also updated with fully adjustable suspension, making it compatible with any ENO hammock (with the exception of the SkyLoft).
- Fully adjustable suspension adapts to any sleep position
- Dual Layer Offset-Quilted Construction Eliminates Cold Spots & Ensures Maximum Loft
- Durable Water Repellent Finish & Specialized Coating Provide Ultimate Wind & Weather Resistance
- Comfortably Fits Users up to 6’ 2”
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- 100% Post-Consumer recycled synthetic insulation
- Material: Insulaiton: 100% Recycled Polyester (160g) Shell: 40D Ripstop Nylon, Lining: 30D Nylon Taffeta
- Packed Dimensions: 13.25 x 7 x 7
- Dimensions: 6’10” x 4’ / 1.8m x 1.5m
- Weight: 27oz / 754g
- Setup Info
Enhance Your Hang
$79.95Let our new prints take suspended comfort to the next level of form and function.
$99.95We've taken our most popular tarp and amplified it for maximum protection against the elements.
$109.953-in-1, Hammock TopQuilt, camp blanket or minimalist sleeping bag
$69.95Big enough for two and palatial for one, the top-selling DoubleNest reigns supreme and stands the test of time.