Capture the heat
If cold weather is cutting into your hammock season, it’s time to Blaze™ up! Sustainably sourced Downtek® water repellent down, combined with a ripstop nylon shell and a moisture repelling DWR finish, guarantee that you’ll stay warm and dry. With shock cord suspension rails, set up and adjustments are a breeze, and the sculpted, differentially cut design matches your every contour, giving cold air nowhere to hide. You’ve never been so warm in a hammock.
- 30°- 40°F Temperature Rating (when paired with a comparable top insulation)
- Full Length, Adjustable Fit Maximizes Warmth
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Includes Large Cotton Storage Bag
- Material: Shell: 20D Ripstop Nylon, Lining: 33D Nylon Taffeta, Insulation: 750-fill DownTek®
- Packed Dimensions: 7" x 12" / 17.8cm x 30.5cm
- Dimensions: 6’6” x 4’ (Users up to 6’)
- Weight: 24oz / 680g
- Setup Info
Enhance Your Hang
$29.95The HeadTrip – made from upcycled foam – is a foam/air hybrid featuring brushed fabric for hotel style comfort.
$229.95The Ignitor™ TopQuilt with Downtek® water repellent, sustainably sourced down just made four season hammock camping even better.
$29.95The HotSpot slips around any standard size sleeping pad and holds it securely in your hammock.
$94.95Designed with attached comfort wings to cushion every contact point between you and your hammock.