ENO pioneered the first ever knotless hammock suspension system, and over a decade later we have redesigned this best seller to help take your hang to the next level! The Atlas Straps innovative tapered construction decreases total weight, ensures increased tree protection, and integrates reflective stitching to improve nighttime visibility. This new Atlas Suspension System has the same strength and security of the original Atlas, with the same no-knots-needed set up to have you securely relaxing in seconds on any adventure!
- 40 Combined Attachment Points
- Tapered Construction for Weight Savings
- Increased Width for Tree Protection
- Reflective Stitching Aids Nighttime Visibility
- Capacity: 400lbs / 181kg
- Material: 1000D Polyfilament Webbing
- Packed Dimensions: 3.5" x 7" / 8.9cm x 17.8cm
- Dimensions: 13'6" x 1.5/.75" / 4.11m x 2.54cm
- Weight: 13oz 369g
- Setup Info
ENO Patented proprietary designs have set the standards in the industry for over a decade.
Our tree-friendly strap design ensures minimal impact to the environment, keeping trees happy and healthy.
Relax safely and securely in seconds without tying a single knot.
As a proud partner of Leave No Trace we support their efforts toward teaching responsible enjoyment of our wild places.