High Five! You’ve successfully entered our photo contest!!! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!
We feature some of our favorite entries on social media so keep an eye out. Once all the submissions are in this month we’ll vote and announce the winner. Good luck!
Here are a few tips for your hammock photos:
1) Never hang higher than 18” off the ground
2) Avoid hanging off dangerous objects like dead trees, high bridges and power lines, and over dangerous areas like waterfalls, cliffs or sharp rocks.
3) Try the ‘over-the-shoulder’ shot showing the ENO logo on the stuff sack and the epic environment you’re ejoying!
4) Experiment with sunrise and sunset shots – that golden lighting makes for amazing pictures!
5) Don’t stack your hammock with others. We’d hate for anyone to get hurt all in the name of a photo contest!
6) Have fun and show those smiling faces!
For more tips on responsible hammocking, click HERE