One month from today CounterPoint Music Festival will be in full swing! The Festival debuted in September of 2012 and this April it returns by popular demand. This year CounterPoint is going to be rocking out a new venue in Kingston Downs, Georgia–about an hour away from Atlanta. We’re SO excited for CounterPoint…and can you guess why? We’re bringing the Lotus Lounge! Psst…we’re also stoked for this world class lineup! So grab your ticket and meet us down in Georgia!
Notes on CounterPoint:
- With an incredible lineup and an impressive list of amenities–CounterPoint is pretty much a guaranteed good time!
- We’ll be there with the Lotus Lounge for you to come relax, hoop, and make some new friends!
- Variety of camping options, including glamping! Carpool with your friends for a chance to get upgraded to VIP camping!
- CounterPoint will be collaborating with some of the best young contemporary artists and art programs to bring you a stimulating visual arts experience.
- There will be a variety of food and beverage vendors offering familiar and international eats and drinks.
- Kingston Downs, Georgia, the venue, is a beautiful piece of property made up of more than 5,000 acres.
- It’s not too late to volunteer at CounterPoint either! For 16 hours of work you get a full weekend pass with camping!
- Nick Atlas will be leading yoga and qigong every morning at CounterPoint and what better way to start your day? Stay tuned for more information regarding Nick’s additional workshops!
The Lotus Lounge Experience:
***photos compliments of CounterPoint Music Festival