ENO Marketing Intern
Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO) is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing, sales, events, and product teams in all stages of marketing campaigns and help to develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Requirements: Applicants must have graduated in 2020 or be a rising senior, returning to school in the fall of 2020. This is a paid internship based in Asheville, NC. Remote applicants may be asked to relocate, and compensation will be based on experience.
Responsibilities for Marketing Intern
- Work alongside the team to create and execute a plan for social media strategies
- Publish and monitor content to ensure brand message is constant from the copy used to images posted
- Manage online communities by engaging and answering questions through the company’s social pages
- Assist in developing and implementing programs to increase followers and engagement on popular social media websites such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest
- Help create social and email marketing content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs and products
- Assist with brand ambassador, influencer, blogger, and content creator programs and relationships
- Assist with day-to-day website management, graphic design and photography needs as needed
- Assist with day-to-day public relations efforts such as developing product pitches and fulfilling product requests from editors
- Attend local events as a company representative on an as-needed basis
Qualifications for Marketing Intern
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- 1-2 years of social media content creation and management experience
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Strong writing skills and a sharp editorial eye are a must (writing samples are welcome and encouraged)
- Adobe Creative Suite and photography experience is a plus
- Strong desire to learn and collaborate
- Ability to contribute new ideas and creative solutions
- A passion for the outdoors and previous ENO product experience is also a plus
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio/work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 22. Internship start date: May 13 or upon semester completion. Internship will likely be 25-35 hr/week commitment.