Road Warrior – Event Sales Team Member
We are seeking an individual to join our traveling sales team. This Road Warrior will travel year round by company vehicle throughout the lower 48 states representing ENO at indoor and outdoor festivals, trade shows and events. This role would be suitable for an experienced, driven, and self-motivated sales representative with prior successful sales experience. A natural love for the outdoors and adventure is a plus.
Note: This information is intended to be descriptive of the key responsibilities of the position. The list of essential functions below does not identify all duties performed by any single incumbent in this position
- Interact professionally and effectively with new and existing customers
- Process customer orders; previous experience with Square POS a plus
- Compile sales reports from each event, to be sent to supervisor at the close of each event
- Collect and report customer product feedback
- Exceed and surpass targeted sales goals
- Develop a high level of product knowledge and be able to demonstrate uses
- Manage the visual merchandising of event space
- Respond to and addresses customer’s complaints or inquiries
- Maintain company vehicle and report any issues to supervisor
- Assist with larger activations at events including but not limited to setup, maintenance, and breakdown
- Perform these and other duties as assigned
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Clean driving record a must
- Able to travel in company Sprinter van from 3 weeks to months at a time
- Must live in or relocate to Asheville, NC area
- Must be a self-starter, self-managed, motivated and have the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Customer-centric leader with a strong leadership profile
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities and environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent decision-making
- Strong time managing and stress management skills
- Must be comfortable camping outdoors for up to 7 days at a time
Special Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee is occasionally required to climb and balance. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. The employee works in a variety of weather conditions including but not limited to excessive heat, cold, wet and dry conditions.
If you are not afraid to travel and thrive on your own sales success, then this job is for you. This position holds a lot of flexibility as long as you can manage your time and get the job done. SALES EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
Send resume and cover letter to festival@ENOnation.com. Applications are being accepted while the position is posted. Qualified applicants will be contacted via email. We encourage you to check back on the site for current openings.