Part-Time Warehouse Associate
The Warehouse Associate ensures that pick lines are fully stocked and assists in packing, processing and shipping orders from our distribution center to retailers and other distribution centers.
- Assisting with the unloading of shipment containers and putting away newly received product from in-bound shipments into designated areas as needed.
- Running warehouse equipment like pallet jacks and forklifts in a safe and proficient manner.
- Picking, labeling, packing and generally preparing products to ship.
- Ability to work in a consistent and repetitive work environment while remaining focused and paying great attention to detail.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in order to relay appropriate and timely information to Warehouse Manager, Inventory and Data Coordinator and other associates.
- Assisting in daily housekeeping and end-of-day warehouse clean up, recycling boxes and pallets, making sure aisles are clear of debris, etc. . .
- Maintain a safe work environment in warehouse as described in the Warehouse Safety Guidelines.
- Ability to stand for the duration of the work shift.
- Ability to repeatedly lift boxes weighing up to 70lbs.
Compensation: Starting pay is $10.00 per hour.
Contact: Please send your resume for consideration to [email protected]