At ENO, we’re not only about making quality adventure products and industry leading outdoors accessories; we’re also about making the world a better place. At our very core is the belief in the conservation and preservation of our wild places.
If you have an opportunity you’d like us to know about? Click here to submit a donation application.
We believe that, when given the chance, individuals will use their purchasing power to protect the beautiful planet we live on. And so, we are proud to give our customers the opportunity to make an impact. Our Giving Back program allows us to partner with our retailers in order to support the vital work of national conservation organizations. For each Special Edition DoubleNest Hammock sold, which benefits the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics, the National Park Foundation, the Pacific Crest Trail Association, the Appalachian Trail Conservancy, and the Continental Divide Trail Association, we donate $10 to the respective organization. By doing so, we are encouraging their efforts to preserve, protect and manage the trails, and teach people of all ages how to enjoy the outdoors responsibly. Hopefully, with your support, we can help ensure that our wild places and cultural heritage will be preserved for centuries to come.
Co-Brand Partner Organizations
• The Appalachian Trail Conservancy’s mission is to preserve and manage the Appalachian Trail – ensuring that its vast natural beauty and priceless cultural heritage can be shared and enjoyed today, tomorrow, and for centuries to come.
• The National Park Foundation, in partnership with the National Park Service, enriches America’s national parks and programs through private support, safeguarding our heritage and inspiring generations of national park enthusiasts.
• The Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics protects the outdoors by teaching and inspiring people to enjoy it responsibly, to sustain healthy, vibrant natural lands for all people to enjoy, now and into the future. Every person who ventures outside puts Leave No Trace practices into action.
• The mission of the Pacific Crest Trail Association is to protect, preserve and promote the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail as a world-class experience for hikers and equestrians, and for all the values provided by wild and scenic lands.
• The Continental Divide Trail Coalition mission is to create a strong community of CDT volunteers, enthusiasts and supporters who want to see the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail (CDT) which stretches from Canada to Mexico, through Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico completed and protected.
• The European Outdoor Conservation Association brings together businesses in the European outdoor industry to raise funds that go directly into conservation projects worldwide – to give back to the great outdoors.
The Conservation Alliance’s mission is to engage businesses to fund and partner with organizations to protect wild places for their habitat and recreation values. Since its inception in 1989, the Alliance has contributed more than $17 million to grassroots conservation groups throughout North America.
The Outdoor Gear Builders of WNC are Western North Carolina-based companies collaborating to share talents, encourage new ideas and inspire each other. Our member brands are dedicated to creating exceptional outdoor gear with a focus on responsible manufacturing, cutting edge innovation, and economic growth in our region.