The Art of Backpacking are running a fabulous ENO giveaway competition right now, and to get you in the spirit, they’ve put together “5 Reasons to Make Room for a Travel Hammock in Your Backpack.”
Here they are for you (in a condensed form!) Click HERE to see the full version!
- A friend-maker: hammocks are a magnet for making friends and creating memories!
- An impromptu Sleeping Shelter: If there’s no more room in the inn, don’t worry! You’ll always have a place to sleep in your hammock.
- Sleeping in a hammock is good for you: Some people in Central and South America sleep in their hammock every night and many doctors and sleep professional rave about the positives of hammocks.
- They’re great for naps and relaxation time: You’ll always have a great place to rest no matter where you are!
- A hammock isn’t just a hammock: Hammocks have multiple uses. They can be sunshades, blankets, pillows and backpack covers! The list is endless!