We would like to introduce you all to our new water bottle, courtesy of the innovative Liberty Bottle Works!
Liberty Bottle Works are made in America by American workers and are crafted from 100% recycled materials. In turn, the bottles themselves are entirely recyclable, so after you’re done you can turn it into a new bike, food can, or another bottle! Liberty Bottle Works are also heavily involved with promoting the arts and use individual artists work to create unique and attractive bottles. In addition, they donate a percentage of every bottle sold to help people and organizations in need.
Some fun facts about the bottles themselves:
- They are the only American made metal bottle in the marketplace.
- They are the only bottle made from 100% recycled materials
- The Aluminum construction reduces dents and increases durability.
- A Flexible Food Grade Coating ensures no chips or floaters in your water and prevents bacteria build up.
- They feature a simple, “Feel the Click” opening mechanism for a no-spill seal.
- A gradually tapered neck mimics the smooth pour of a wine bottle.
- They exceed FDA requirements, are non-toxic, non-leaching and 100% BPA free.
What’s even more awesome, is that they are only $14.95 on our Web site, feature a sweet ENO dots design, and are the PERFECT stocking stuffer just in time for the holidays!
Take a look at our Web site for more info and how to order!Tweet