Ludwig Racing races Outboard Performance Crafts in the SST 120, or Formula 2, class. One of the largest and most competitive powerboat racing classes internationally, these boats travel 100+ MPH and take corners with ease.
Although Ludwig Racing began competing just last year, they have already climbed the Formula 2 ranks and are currently sitting 4th and 5th in the nation after the 2014 Knoxville Powerboat Classic. Great job!
Fun facts for F2 Outboard Performance Crafts
- They can go from 0 to 100mph in 6 seconds
- They are capable of speeds over 140mph
- They can turn 180 degrees with forces of up to 5 G’s (they’re the fastest turning vehicle in the world!)
- Ludwig Racing is based in Florida and fronted by Tom Ludwig
- The season goes from May through February and travels across the East Coast
Look out for more awesome updates, photos and videos of Ludwig Racing in the future!Tweet