OK guys, the wait’s over! It’s THANKSGIVING!!! A time, to eat, drink, eat a bit more, and RELAX! In fact, napping after Thanksgiving dinner has become engrained into the holiday so much it’s a tradition all by itself! All of us here at ENO will be snoozing our turkey, stuffing and sweet potato pie off in our ENO hammocks, gently swaying to the sounds of the table being cleared and the Thanksgiving football games. Sound like a good plan? We think so, and we encourage you to do the same! String up your SingleNest, DoubleNest, or even your Double Deluxe (if you want to share with other family members!) and rock all that pesky turkey tryptophan away!
- More than half of all adults who celebrate Thanksgiving plan to take a snooze after their meal.
- 60 percent of the people who chose to nap after dinner are men.
- 56 percent of the people who chose to nap after dinner are women.
- Of those napping, 76 percent prefer to nap AFTER Thanksgiving dinner, 24 percent prefer to nap before.
- Over half of U.S adults who are not able to nap on Thanksgiving envy those who can!
So what are you waiting for? Catch up on those Zzzzz’s right away!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM ALL OF US HERE AT ENO!Tweet