ENOpia is a mobile tracking app that lets you record and share your favorite adventures, create a library of unique hammocking spots, and explore new, uncharted areas of relaxation. Swap directions, browse photographs and go hunt for other ENOpian’s treks and trails.
– Upload and pin all your favorite hammocking spots, outdoor views and adventure havens to create a personal hammocking diary.
– Surf a personal, organized library of previous hammocking destinations.
– Discover new and exciting hammocking spots near and far via other ENOpian’s shared pins.
– Enjoy distinct blue and green pins separating yours and others top spots.
– Locate your position on the map using GPS technology so you can share your adventure.
– Have access and directions to top outdoor spots wherever you venture.
This app is a broadband download only and requires a broadband connection. If you are on a normal 3G wireless network you will not be able to install this application until you are within range of a broadband network.
We are planning on a version 2.0, 3.0 and upwards, so we want your feedback! Install the app for free today and have a play!
What do you like? What don’t you like? What would you change? Tell us all – we are excited for you feedback!Tweet