FloydFest Packing List:
• FloydFest tickets — print ‘em out now!
• Directions — print ‘em out now!
• Ground pad
• ENO Hammock; if you don’t have one, you need one — visit the booth at this year’s fest!
• Phone charger
• Comfy socks
• Bandanas for face and/or hair cover
• Rain gear: Pack it, and it’s less likely to rain!
• Cool weather clothes; it gets chilly in the Blue Ridge!
• Proper “boogie shoes”
• Poison ivy cream
• Debit or credit card; ATM is located next to the FF Administrative Office on the main field
• Travel coffee mug; your Red Rooster Coffee Roaster, Floyd, VA morning coffee will stay hot longer!
• Water bottle: Thanks to our Klean Kanteen partnership, we’re able to offer free, delicious, cold water — the way it was meant to be!
• Yoga or running clothes — the urge just might hit!
• Innova Discs golf discs (don’t have one, don’t worry: We have sweet logo-versions in the Merch Tent!)
• Vintage FloydFest merch — you’re no tourist!
@jessie_brock @Sam_Nielsen7 Happy #NationalHammockDay!!! We're glad to be part of your adventure :)
Post your hammock vids with #nationalENOhammockday this weekend to win ENO cash!!! :)
"Don't disturb my human! He's relaxing."
#adventure #getoutandhammock #chill #hammockdog
shot by ONElapse
@A2zOverlanding Looks like a great place to be :) We're glad to be part of your adventure! Have an awesome #NationalHammockDay!!!