It’s the beginning of a new year, but instead of making a list of resolutions you’re not really that bothered about keeping, why not make a 2014 Hammock Bucket List instead!
Here are some ideas to help you get going:
1) Hammock with your pet – You’ve hammocked by yourself, with your best pal, so why not your favorite furry friend?!
2) Be a part of a hammock village – Grab your buddies, their ENOs, and head to the forest! A prime location would be Electric Forest Music Festival.
3) On a hammock raft – There’s nothing more uplifting than sailing the seven seas (or your local slow flowing river :-)) on a homemade hammock raft! Our Life Outside did it just right with this hammock raft.
5) Between 2 vehicles – The PERFECT tailgating set up. Our favorite set up would involve some Jeeps 🙂
7) As a sun shade – A hammock is not just for sitting in…it’s a lifestyle necessity!
What’s on your 2014 Hammock Bucket List?!