ENOpia: All Points of Relaxation continues to grow with v2.3
Asheville, NC, May 20, 2014 – Taking a techy break from developing the highest quality travel hammocks in the industry, Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO), puts some finishing touches to their first, and only, mobile application, with the v2.3 launch of ENOpia: All Points of Relaxation.
Originally released in 2012, ENOpia – a mobile app encouraging hammock lovers across the globe to record and share their favorite outdoors spots – has undergone three facelifts prior to the current version. The app now automatically updates user images with GPS data for more detailed directions, loads images faster and more efficiently, and allows users to ‘like’ and comment on each other’s pictures.
“We’re stoked about the direction this app is taking the hammocking world,” Pete Pinholster, president and co-owner of ENO, said. “Getting out and enjoying the outdoors is what is at the core of hammocking, and ENOpia is a way for us to help connect everyone’s outdoors stories.”
Utilizing Apple Maps and GPS technology, users are encouraged to explore a full color map, pinning their own hammock images and discovering new locations and directions using the integrated GPS coordinates stored with every picture. Users can also create a hand-picked list of favorite locations that is stored in their home stream – an Instagram™-esque timeline – to create a virtual hammocking to-do list.
To help link authorized ENO retailers with on-the-go hammockers, ENOpia features a ‘Find A Retailer’ option giving users the ability to portably locate a dealer up to 500 miles away. Users can then navigate the map to obtain directions and contact details.
“We want to continue to build our community and link up as many of our retailers with new customers as possible,” said Pinholster.
ENOpia requires iOS 6.0 or later and is compatible with Phone, iPad and ipod touch. The app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Browse the world via apple maps, satellite or hybrid to search for top hammocking destinations
- Upload and pin all your favorite hammocking spots, outdoor views and adventure havens to create a personal hammocking diary with correct LAT/LONG GPS data.
- Surf a personal, organized library of your pins and pins you have liked.
- View an active timeline history of photos being posted by the ENOpia community.
- Enjoy distinct blue and green pins separating yours and others top spots.
- Locate your position on the map using GPS technology.
- Direct access to the ENO store
- Find a Retailer up to 500 miles away using your areas zipcode.
Eagles Nest Outfitters, the brain child of brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster, was founded in the summer of 1999. Growing steadily from a two-man, one-van operation, to the leading provider of ingeniously crafted parachute hammocks and outdoor accessories, the company offers the highest quality relaxation products for adventure travelers and outdoors lovers everywhere. ENO products are sold in over 1500 retail locations in 10 countries, and online at www.enonation.com.